cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Changed custom admin URL from admin panel, new url not working, getting admin url 404 error

SOLVED

I have Changed custom admin URL from admin panel, new url not working, getting admin url 404 error

hello
i changed the base admin url using the admin panel and now i cannot access the admin panel.
, is there a way to find the new admin login url?

now both url's are 404 on my site.

does anyone have i idea where did the admin login go?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I have Changed custom admin URL from admin panel, new url not working, getting admin url 404 err

Hello @erezshamayd2df 

• Check the Magento database. The new admin login URL is stored in the core_config_data table. You can use a MySQL client to query the table for the row with the path admin/url/custom_admin_url. The value of the value column will be the new admin login URL.
  • Use the info:adminuri command. You can use the info:adminuri command from the Magento CLI to get the current admin login URL. This command will also work if the admin login URL is not working.
  • Check the app/etc/env.php file. The new admin login URL can also be set in the app/etc/env.php file. The frontName parameter in this file specifies the path to the admin panel. If you have set a custom admin login URL, this value will be the new URL.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: I have Changed custom admin URL from admin panel, new url not working, getting admin url 404 err

Hello @erezshamayd2df 

• Check the Magento database. The new admin login URL is stored in the core_config_data table. You can use a MySQL client to query the table for the row with the path admin/url/custom_admin_url. The value of the value column will be the new admin login URL.
  • Use the info:adminuri command. You can use the info:adminuri command from the Magento CLI to get the current admin login URL. This command will also work if the admin login URL is not working.
  • Check the app/etc/env.php file. The new admin login URL can also be set in the app/etc/env.php file. The frontName parameter in this file specifies the path to the admin panel. If you have set a custom admin login URL, this value will be the new URL.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now