cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is that any best way to sell on Facebook?

SOLVED

Is that any best way to sell on Facebook?

I am online seller I wanted to sell my products on Facebook, is there any extension or guide that can help me to manage my products on Facebook?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is that any best way to sell on Facebook?

@ashutoshso6533 Facebook is best platform to sell products online. it would be a good idea if you are thinking to sell on Facebook. You can use Facebook Magento integration for selling your products. it will definitely help you. this extension has many more features you should see to it.

>> Bulk Products Upload
>> Automate Inventory Synchronisation
>> Redirecting at Checkout
>> Advertise your products on Facebook in a single click
>> Reach Trusted Audience

Read this: A Complete Guide On How To Sell On Facebook Shop & Facebook eCommerce policies

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@ashutoshso6533 Facebook is best platform to sell products online. it would be a good idea if you are thinking to sell on Facebook. You can use Facebook Magento integration for selling your products. it will definitely help you. this extension has many more features you should see to it.

>> Bulk Products Upload
>> Automate Inventory Synchronisation
>> Redirecting at Checkout
>> Advertise your products on Facebook in a single click
>> Reach Trusted Audience

Read this: A Complete Guide On How To Sell On Facebook Shop & Facebook eCommerce policies

View solution in original post

Yes, you can find many extensions that can help you with managing your products on Facebook. They are as follows

• Magento 2 Facebook Pixel
  • Facebook Plugin

Moreover, for a guide related to selling on Facebook plz follow the below link on mageplaza:

/kb/how-to-integrate-facebook-with-magento.html