cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Login not working!

SOLVED

Magento Login not working!

Hi everybody,

Please help me to fix my problem. Recently, I installed magento 2 on a hosting. Everything running successfully but Login not working. When I'm trying to log in, I get next message " You did not sign in correctly or your account is temporarily disabled" while I'm using correct password and username. Its also effects my login page of  Best Putters 100$ for men website. Help me out to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento Login not working!

I think that you have an issue with cookies

If the URL or domain of the site has changed in the migration, check the "Cookie Domain" setting in System >Config. You find it under General > Web > Session Cookie Management and it's called "Cookie Domain".

If this parameter doesn't match your site's actual domain name, what happens is that the login form is submitted, the user is logged in and a session cookie issues. The user's browser is then redirected to the protected page, but the cookie is not sent with the new request, so Magento believes the user has not yet logged in.

The main symptom to look for if it's a cookie domain issue is as follows:

The user submits the login form and when the form is displayed again there's no message indicating the user failed to log in. However, if they enter an incorrect username or password the message does appear.

Generally cookie domain can be left blank and the site works as expected.

If not, contact the Landofcder support teams!!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento Login not working!

I think that you have an issue with cookies

If the URL or domain of the site has changed in the migration, check the "Cookie Domain" setting in System >Config. You find it under General > Web > Session Cookie Management and it's called "Cookie Domain".

If this parameter doesn't match your site's actual domain name, what happens is that the login form is submitted, the user is logged in and a session cookie issues. The user's browser is then redirected to the protected page, but the cookie is not sent with the new request, so Magento believes the user has not yet logged in.

The main symptom to look for if it's a cookie domain issue is as follows:

The user submits the login form and when the form is displayed again there's no message indicating the user failed to log in. However, if they enter an incorrect username or password the message does appear.

Generally cookie domain can be left blank and the site works as expected.

If not, contact the Landofcder support teams!!!

View solution in original post