I am Kaustubh from India. Currently selling digital embroidery design using Prestashop platform.
Now I want to change the platform for selling my designs. My problems are
1. A better loyalty points system
2. Allow customer to purchase design using points and
3. Allow rating of my design ( product)
Will my problem get resolved using Magento. If yes then please share the process of migratiing from prestashop to magento. Please note, I am having more than 5000 design and I am selling digital goods.
Welcome to the community forums.
According to your questions:
1) You will find a several options that works with Magento. You can start looking here: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=loyalty&idx=m2_cloud_prod_default_products&p...
2) Yes, several options too: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=points&idx=m2_cloud_prod_default_products&p=...
3) Is an out-of-a-box feature for products.
The migration process will depend on your business logic first. Then, there are a few options to migrate data but maybe you should think on qualified support.
In that case, maybe you could check here:
Using hte forums could be an option too (if you will be working on the process). The best way to start is to ask and try to help into the forums.
You'll find information on StackExchange too and you can start diving into the http://devdocs.magento.com/ not only for learning but to correct and improve the docs.
Another recomendation could be to be aware of Magento issues on Github: https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues (if you are technical, of course).
Also, you should read this post: https://community.magento.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Magento-Community/Start-here-and-hello-from-me/m-p/5... (in particular the guidelines)