cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products do not show in page detail

Products do not show in page detail

Hi my site is based on Magento 2.4.3-p1, and I have a problem displaying my image in page detail 

Please advice

JewelryNest
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Products do not show in page detail

Hi @JewelryNest 

If you are making changes and those are not visible in frontend, it may be because you are using Varnish. 
Try to clear Magento caches and restart Varnish then after check in frontend.

Thanks

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Thank you  very much for the respond

When I run a scan, I found malware on the site, and I have to remove it an install a security patch, that's prevent the images from appearing

JewelryNest

To troubleshoot this, start by ensuring that your product images are correctly uploaded, and there are no issues with file paths. Additionally, confirm that your product images are assigned to the correct store view. Clearing the cache and reindexing your data might help in refreshing the display. If the problem persists, consider checking for any customizations or theme-related issues that might impact image rendering on the page detail.

In order to fix picture display problems on your Magento 2.4.3-p1 site, check for possible conflicts in Purva Tranquility and make sure that your media storage, file permissions, and cache are all set up correctly.