cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to manage a product with editin a content in Magento2 working on server?

how to manage a product with editin a content in Magento2 working on server?

Hi, actually i work with magento on server, i would like to edit my product with adding a code in the content part, i add this code that contain jquery to calculate the unit price :

it doesn't return a result but if i make this code

is there any person who can help me please how return a result with some code writed in content part of product page in magento working on server?

1 REPLY 1

Re: how to manage a product with editin a content in Magento2 working on server?

hi,I have a magento ecommerce website and i want to edit the product template of the website. I have both magento and FTP credentials. But not able to figure out where is the actual product template. in which folder i have to look for the product template file, i would like to edit my product with adding a some code. i found this folder in ftp /public_html/app/design/frontend/ET/base/Magento_Catalog/templates/product/view/productlabels.phtml

i edit some code there

@ikrampolyg567b wrote:

Hi, actually i work with magento on server, i would like to edit my product with adding a code in the content part, i add this code that contain jquery to calculate the unit price :

it doesn't return a result but if i make this code

is there any person who can help me please how return a result with some code writed in content part of product page in magento working on server?

but nothing changes, help me please