cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself!

JP_Codisto

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hi

My name is Jonathan Pollard and I head up the team at Codisto.

Codisto has developed a full next generation eBay integration plugin that we're really looking forward to exhibiting at Imagine for the first time.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

alongyear

Hello!

My name is Amy Longyear and I am with Feefo.  We help organizations grow via customer reviews, Google seller ratings and insights, and our solution easily integrates with Magento.

I am looking forward to meeting lots of great folks in Vegas!  It is my first Magento event, though I am a long-time fan of open source.

My favorite ways to spend my free time are hiking and exploring, and also relaxing with a good book or watching movies (yay for Netflix!).

See you soon!

Amy

sherrie
Community Manager

Thanks for introducing yourselves @Moogento @Kav_ @JP_Codisto and @alongyear, looking forward to meeting you at Imagine next week! Smiley Happy

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
et_rolmos
Occasional Contributor

Hey everyone!

My name is Rob Olmos and I work with Endertech as CTO (which also involves CIO and CSO). We specialize in innovative internet-driven solutions in various sectors. I'm ultimately hoping to meet and have fun with a lot of cool people just like my first Magento event at Imagine 2015! Absorbing as much as possible from the various talks, conceive of some new creative innovative ideas & approaches, and finding some business partnerships along the way would be fantastic.

I have so many things I enjoy doing in my free time such as cooking, reading tech-related articles, pondering the metaphysical & future, hiking the Oregon backyard, working out, kickboxing, mentoring the highschool's robotics team, and so on that there's never enough time in the week.

https://www.endertechnology.com/about/our-team#rob

@sherrie Looking forward to meeting you too! Quick question: Do you know if there's a Excel/CSV of the Imagine agenda? I have three colleagues (Gabe, Avery, Dan) joining me and we'd use that to split up our agendas. Would save me the time of having to copy and paste. Thanks!

Please visit https://endertech.com for additional services
sherrie
Community Manager

Hi @et_rolmos, thanks for introducing yourself! While we don't have an excel/csv file, you might try the iCal file @Space48 put together: http://www.space48.com/news/magento-imagine-2016-agenda/ We'll also have an official app ready soon.

--

Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
Divante LTD
Occasional Contributor

Tom, CEO of Divante - divante.co - Software House.

We specialize in B2B eCommerce - we are finalist of Excellence Award Smiley Happy)

This is my first time at Imagine Smiley Happy

I'm open to discuss Cross Border e-Commerce, Omnichannel and eCommerce Startups.

sherrie
Community Manager

Congrats on being a finalist @Divante LTD! What a great way to experience your first Imagine! Smiley Happy

--

Benno.Lippert
Established Member

My name is Benno and I’m one of the founders of mash2.

We help Magento store owners to save time managing their catalog, so they can focus on developing their business. We do this with our product cobby which is an extension for Microsoft Excel that lets you manage your Magento catalog in real-time.

I’m looking forward to meet all the people I know from twitter and make new Magento friends. And of course I would like to learn more about Magento2 and the wonderful things others are doing with it.

This is my first Imagine. I regularly attend Magento meetups or hackathons. Since I’m from Germany I always attend the Meet Magento there, but lately tried to visit Magento events all over the world.

If I’m not doing Magento I love gardening, maybe you’ve seen my interview on MageEngage?

You want to chat about optimizing your catalog management process? Let’s meet in Vegas,

Benno

Idrees
M1 Certified

Hi All,

Since many people have shown up here since I introduced myself, I wanted to re-appear to get some attention Smiley Happy We are an off-shore agency based in Pakistan. If anyone is interested to meet, please email me at idrees@rltsquare.com to find a common slot!

Can't wait to see you all in a few days!

Regards
Idrees

JFGibson

Hi all, my name is Jill Finger Gibson and I am a Principal Analyst covering e-commerce at a research and advisory firm called Digital Clarity Group. We focus on helping leaders leverage digital to deliver the best possible experiences for their customers, prospects and employees. Our clients are enterprise technology buyers, service providers (e.g. digital agencies and SIs), software vendors, and private equity firms, and one of our primary goals is to help reduce the number of failed technology projects out there

Recent topics I have researched and written about include CMS selection, cross-border e-commerce, content and commerce integration challenges, and direct-to-consumer ecommerce for brand manufacturers. Since we operate on a "freemium" model, most of our research reports are available for free (with registration on our website), so I encourage you to check out and download stuff from our site. 

This is my first Imagine and I am really looking forward to hearing about the experiences from the Magento community and how Magento customers, practitioners, and service provider partners are working together. If you fall into one of these categories I would love to meet you and learn more.