cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate live chat with magento2!

Integrate live chat with magento2!

Hi,

I have question about integration live chat from https://mini-militia.com with magento2. I hope someone was doing this thing and can help me because I was trying to add live chat from website to magento2 instance (even on clean installation) but I got so many different errors in devtools console. Sometimes when i refresh page i can see chat and even i can write message and i can see this message on my website but still i've got clear window on magento2 site. I think magento2 scripts crash website scripts or other way.

I will be really grateful if someone helps me resolve this issue. I'm waiting for any responses and ideas.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Integrate live chat with magento2!

Hello, Check for conflicts: Ensure that there are no conflicts between the scripts used by the live chat widget and the scripts used by your Magento 2 instance. Conflicting scripts can cause errors and prevent the chat from working properly. Review installation instructions: Double-check the installation instructions provided by the live chat provider. Make sure you have followed all the required steps correctly, including any necessary configurations specific to Magento 2. Debug and troubleshoot: Analyze the errors you see in the developer console and investigate their sources. Look for any error messages that can provide insights into the problem. You can try disabling other extensions or custom scripts in Magento 2 to identify any potential conflicts. Seek support: Reach out to the support team of the live chat provider for assistance. They may have encountered similar issues before and can provide guidance specific to their integration with Magento 2.   UPSers

Re: Integrate live chat with magento2!

1. Choose a live chat service.
  2. Sign up and get the provided code.
  3. In Magento 2 backend, insert the code in the appropriate section (footer/header).
  4. Optionally, customize the chat widget's appearance.
  5. Test the live chat functionality.
  6. Monitor and improve based on feedback.