cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete Magento CE 2.4.3 installation in CLI due to Elasticsearch8 error

SOLVED

Re: Unable to complete Magento CE 2.4.3 installation in CLI due to Elasticsearch8 error

I am unsure of How are you installing Magento! @infoianmed1665 Let me know if we can connect somehow, and I can help you solve the installation issue. 

I am also a business practitioner and solution analyst; the steps I have shared are all given valid and follow the Magento process. But if still, you are getting errors, and there might be some reason for this. 

Let me know if you want me to assist you. Thank you.

Found the above suggestion helpful, hit the "Kudos" & Accept as Solution!

Thank you,
Rohan D.
Free & Premium Magento 2 Extensions

Re: Unable to complete Magento CE 2.4.3 installation in CLI due to Elasticsearch8 error

Thank you for the follow up. I am still stuck. I have sent you a PM. Let's connect via email. Thank you community for your suggestions and solutions.

Problem has been solved. We have installed Magento 2 CE on Ubuntu 22.4 LAMP stack and everything is working properly. Thanks for your help @R_Doshi