cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: Class 'Biztech_Mobileassistant_Helper_Data' not found in /home/diamond5/public_html/app

Fatal error: Class 'Biztech_Mobileassistant_Helper_Data' not found in /home/diamond5/public_html/app

I am having a problem with my magento 1.9.3.7.   In admin, if I try to go to system/configure, I get this error message, Fatal error: Class 'Biztech_Mobileassistant_Helper_Data' not found in /home/diamond5/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 547

It only shows up when I try to go to this page.   Can anybody please help me with this problem?

Thank you very much,

Ste

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Fatal error: Class 'Biztech_Mobileassistant_Helper_Data' not found in /home/diamond5/public_html

@sssteven4

There are two possibilities:

1) Either you declared your helper in the config.xml and you did not create it in the module NameSpace/NameModule/Helper/Data.php

2) Either you created it in the module but not in the config.xml or you did it wrong.

Solution:

You should have this in your config.xml:

<global>  ...
    <helpers>
        <parcelamento>
            <class>Namespace_Parcelamento_Helper</class>
        </parcelamento>
    </helpers>  ...</global>

You should also have this in :Namespace/Parcelamento/Helper/Data.php

<?php

class Namespace_Parcelamento_Helper_Data extends Mage_Core_Helper_Abstract
{

}

Now you can call your helper like this:

<?php Mage::helper('parcelamento')?>
Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Re: Fatal error: Class 'Biztech_Mobileassistant_Helper_Data' not found in /home/diamond5/public_html

Thank you for your response,  here's the problem with that, I have not edited my magento site in at least 6 months.  I have done no editing, added no programs or add-ons.

I am not a programmer and I try to make the site work and then leave it alone. My site has been working for a few years now, so I try not to ruin it by adding anyting.

This message has just popped up for no reason.  

I do not know how to program, not write code, and barely are able to read it.

Maybe I can edit what you wrote, can you tell me what file this is that needs editing, and where to find it?

Thank you,

Steven

My other question is, since this error might have started recently, I have a server rewind program that can restore my site.  Is there anything I can restore that would write over this error?

Thank you,

Steven

Hello @sssteven4

If you are not technical then it can be complex to modify files, please take help with any technical guy so easily can fix this.

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Thank you for your help, you are correct, I am definitely not qualified to edit this program.  However I do not know anyone who does this kind of work.  

I am not sure how to go about finding someone. to do this for me since it is such a small thing to do.

What do you suggest?

Thank you,

Steven