cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant checkout with Paypal PayFlow Pro

0 Kudos

Cant checkout with Paypal PayFlow Pro

Feature request from pynej, posted on GitHub May 05, 2016

We have everything configured and can see the approval response from PayFlow in the debug log, but the fronted/spiny wheel never goes away an no order is ever created.

No errors or the logs or in the browser console.

Here is the approval response in the log:

'request' => 
  array (
    'user' => '****',
    'vendor' => '****',
    'partner' => '****',
    'pwd' => '****',
    'verbosity' => 'HIGH',
    'BNCODE' => 'Magento_Cart_Community',
    'tender' => 'C',
    'trxtype' => 'A',
    'amt' => 0,
    'createsecuretoken' => 'Y',
    'securetokenid' => '108d7c2cecc18c90046869377181****',
    'returnurl' => 'https://crowehorwath.superior.org/paypal/transparent/response/',
    'errorurl' => 'https://crowehorwath.superior.org/paypal/transparent/response/',
    'cancelurl' => 'https://crowehorwath.superior.org/paypal/transparent/cancel/',
    'disablereceipt' => 'TRUE',
    'silenttran' => 'TRUE',
    'firstname' => 'Jeremy',
    'lastname' => 'Pyne',
    'street' => '****',
    'city' => 'Kentwood',
    'state' => 'MI',
    'zip' => '49512',
    'country' => 'US',
    'email' => 'jpyne@****',
    'shiptofirstname' => 'Jeremy',
    'shiptolastname' => 'Pyne',
    'shiptostreet' => '****',
    'shiptocity' => 'Kentwood',
    'shiptostate' => 'MI',
    'shiptozip' => '49512',
    'shiptocountry' => 'US',
  ),
  'result' => 
  array (
    'result' => '0',
    'securetoken' => 'Plgu0x5uu60Krhc0Km3IL****',
    'securetokenid' => '108d7c2cecc18c90046869377181****',
    'respmsg' => 'Approved',
    'result_code' => '0',
  ),

I'v tried in test and production, with precompiled code and without, in developer mode and production. No luck and no errors anywhere.

Running Magento 2.0.4, Apache 2.4, PHP 5.6.20.

4 Comments
apiuser

Comment from dkvashninbay, posted on GitHub May 05, 2016

Hi @pynej , May your issue be related to this one https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/3509 ?

apiuser

Comment from pynej, posted on GitHub May 05, 2016

Hrm. I'm not sure. Now that you mention it I notice that the amt in the log is 0 but the cart actually had a total sale of $2. But it also comes back and says approved. So maybe it is approved but for the wrong amount so nothing happens.

I do have Payment Action set to Authorization so maybe that is causing the issue? I will read through some of the documentation links in that other bug can see if I can get different results.

Regardless the system should generate some sort of error or logs instead of nothing at all witch is what is is doing Smiley Sad

apiuser

Comment from nes710, posted on GitHub May 05, 2016

I had the same issue took me weeks to get it to work.

Set Payment Action to Sale not Authorization or you will not get payment. In PayPal Manager set URL Method to POST instead of GET. Make sure secure token is checked. Also be sure you're not using the same user as the PayPal Manager, create a user under it for Magento.

apiuser

Comment from pynej, posted on GitHub May 10, 2016

We have went with another solution. It does appear that this authorization was the issue. The problem is that our business process(not in my control) if to do authorizations and manually approval so we couldn't just use Sale.

Anyway, that aside I feel that these payment modules should generate actually error messages in the logs. Basically every payment and shipping module doesn't generate any sort of logging when configured incorrectly so I as the administrator and left doing trial and error and then trying another order. Very time consuming and some simple and basic level of error logging would solve more problems in a few minutes. Even when i turn on the Debug option on most the modules, that just makes them dump the XML request, but still no actually error or informational logs. Please fix Oo