cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Price From Date to Date

0 Kudos

Special Price From Date to Date

Feature request from ednacool, posted on GitHub Aug 04, 2016

Special Price From Date to Date not coming on configurable products at backhand i wanna show deal price via this but unfortunately this is not coming Magento ver 2.1.0

10 Comments
apiuser

Comment from MageX-C, posted on GitHub Aug 04, 2016

You can only setup special price on child product of configurable product

apiuser

Comment from ednacool, posted on GitHub Aug 04, 2016

Is this possible i can set it up for configurable product

apiuser

Comment from MageX-C, posted on GitHub Aug 04, 2016

Two way:

1. Go to product edit page, select child product and edit special price in advanced pricing option.
  2. Filter all child product from admin-catalog, select all and choose Update attributes action. Now u can edit special price of all child product at once
apiuser

Comment from andimov, posted on GitHub Aug 08, 2016

@ednacool Thank you for reporting! To allow us to research the issue, please, format this issue according to the Issue reporting guidelines.

apiuser

Comment from rramiii, posted on GitHub Aug 09, 2016

I installed 2.1.0 ee and can't find special from/to date in advanced pricing, only special price field is available. this is happening for all products ftdates .

apiuser

Comment from chamath, posted on GitHub Aug 19, 2016

I have found following error when adding special prices

Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in <project_path>\vendor\magento\framework\Stdlib\DateTime\DateTime.php on line 138

Any solution for this?

tmushy
Im also having the same issue Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in \vendor\magento\framework\Stdlib\DateTime\DateTime.php on line 138 Any ideas?
krutikalakhani

I want to add From and To date and time for special price and now it is missing in Magento version 2.1.2.
This disappointed Magento 2 customers that this functionality is removed for special pricing. This is the basic feature of Magento which everyone used to get from version 1.x. Please fix this issue on urgent basis.

EricGFI
New Contributor

"I want to add From and To date and time for special price and now it is missing in Magento version 2.1.2.
This disappointed Magento 2 customers that this functionality is removed for special pricing. This is the basic feature of Magento which everyone used to get from version 1.x"

Same problem here.

Magento EE 2.1.0 et another EE 2.1.3.

EricGFI
Visitor

OK get the solution.

This feature has been move elsewhere: in the product edit screen, click on "scheduled changes"