cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Accounts Menu missing

Mobile Accounts Menu missing

Hi I'm using Swissup Module theme editor. It has a header builder to build the header easily in the admin. But when I use the header builder, the accounts menu in mobile doesn't display. I'm wondering what/where could the issue be coming from.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Mobile Accounts Menu missing

Hello @kanchi777k3aa3 

• Make sure that the "Accounts Menu" widget is enabled in the header builder.
  • Check the position of the "Accounts Menu" widget in the header builder. It should be placed below the "Cart" widget.
  • Make sure that the "Accounts Menu" widget is not hidden in the mobile view. You can do this by going to Stores > Configuration > General > Layout > Mobile > Header and unchecking the box next to "Hide Accounts Menu".
  • If you are still having problems, try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser.

If none of the above work out, reach out to Swissup Module theme editor team for the support.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Mobile Accounts Menu missing

Have you tried clearing the caches. Also, check if your theme and CMS is updated, sometimes the compatibility issue arises when the software is not updated. You can also check up with the theme documentation and further ask for assistance.