cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore from snapshot on Production and Staging - 2.4.5-p2

Restore from snapshot on Production and Staging - 2.4.5-p2

Hi, I am unable to find description on how to restore from snapshot on Staging and Production. 
I am aware that manual snapshot backups are performed on Integration with web interface or magento cli. Also restoration is performed in both ways. I am aware that this is not possible on Production or Staging and the process is automated and performed on every hour with RPO of six hours maximum time to last backup.

I am also aware that on Pro Staging and Production environments, I need to submit an Adobe Commerce Support ticket to retrieve a specific backup noting the date, time, and timezone in the ticket.

But "Adobe does not restore any environments from an automatic backup." and I have to restore the DB snapshot by myself.
Does it mean that files stored on the mounted volumes are not to be restored with automatic shapshots provided by Adobe? And all I am able to restore is the DB, which is much easier with a DB dump? Or am I missing something? Is it possible to restore the full snapshot with magento cli or other method also on Production and Staging? And if so, is there any documentation on the procedure?