cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title: Pagination Issue with Magento 2 Product Listing

Title: Pagination Issue with Magento 2 Product Listing

Hello community,

I am encountering a peculiar pagination problem in my Magento 2 store. When navigating to the Women's Products category and setting the number of products per page to 45, everything works fine until I reach page 6. At that point, no products are displayed. Pages 5 and 7 seem to work correctly.

I have tried adjusting the default product per page value in the configuration to 50, which resolved the issue on page 6 but introduced a problem on page 5.

I have checked the configuration settings, cleared the cache, and updated the indexes. Additionally, I inspected template files, looked for JavaScript conflicts, and reviewed server logs, but the issue persists.

Could anyone provide insights into what might be causing this pagination problem on specific pages for Women's Products? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Title: Pagination Issue with Magento 2 Product Listing

This sounds like there is an issue with a specific product that is breaking the logic, so depending on where that product is in collection, a specific page will be affected (thus changing the amount of products per page changes the page where the issue occurs). 

Figure out which product is it that's causing this, figure out what's different about this product, and you'll figure out how to resolve it. 

Founder at https://agency418.com

Re: Title: Pagination Issue with Magento 2 Product Listing

Thanks for sharing this.