cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Migration - PDOException Column not found

Data Migration - PDOException Column not found

I am executing a Magento Migration using version 2.1.1 of the migration tool for M2 CE version 2.1.1. I'm migrating from 1.9.2.4 CE.

bin/magento migrate:settings -r vendor/magento/data-migration-tool/etc/ce-to-ce/1.9.2.4/config.xml
    Reset the current position of migration to start from the beginning

[2016-09-14 14:48:50][INFO][mode: settings][stage: integrity check][step: Settings Step]: started
    100% [============================] Remaining Time: 1 sec
    [2016-09-14 14:48:50][INFO][mode: settings][stage: integrity check][step: Stores Step]: started
    [2016-09-14 14:48:50][INFO][mode: settings][stage: data migration][step: Settings Step]: started

[PDOException]                                                                       
      SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'created_at' in 'field list'  

I understand that some of the additional configuration files in the Migration tool will help me exclude unwanted data or map it differently, however, the exception isn't detailed enough to offer any insight into which table may be causing the error.