cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Accessing Magento Admin Panel: Class Magento\Backend\Model\Auth\Interceptor does not exist

Issue Accessing Magento Admin Panel: Class Magento\Backend\Model\Auth\Interceptor does not exist

Description:
I'm encountering an issue with my Magento webshop where I can't access the admin panel. When trying to access the admin panel, I receive the following error message:

```
1 exception(s):
Exception #0 (ReflectionException): Class Magento\Backend\Model\Auth\Interceptor does not exist
```

Steps Taken So Far:
1. Cache Clearing: I've cleared the Magento cache using `php bin/magento cache:clean`.
2. Checking Error Logs: I've checked the log files in `var/log` but couldn't find further details regarding this error.
3. Checking File Permissions: I've set permissions to 777 for the `var/` and `generated/` directories using `chmod -R 777 var/ generated/`.
4. Compilation Cache Clearing: I've cleared the compilation cache using `php bin/magento setup:di:compile`.
6. Rerunning Magento Setup Upgrade: I've re-run `php bin/magento setup:upgrade`.
7. Checking Backend FrontName: The `backend/frontName` in my `env.php` is set to 'admin123'.

Current Outcome:
The issue persists. When attempting to access the admin panel at https://mywebshop.com/admin123, I still encounter the same error. In the Plesk log, I only see the entry: "500 GET /admin123 HTTP/1.0".

Note: I've followed all the above steps for troubleshooting, but the problem remains unresolved. I'm hoping the Magento community can assist me in finding a solution. I want to note that I'm aware that my Magento version is not up to date. However, I prefer to execute the update once everything is functioning correctly.

---

Magento Version: Magento CLI 2.4.3-p1

PHP  Version: PHP 7.4.33 (cli) (built: Sep 2 2023 08:03:15) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.4.33, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

Maria DB Version: mariadb Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.38-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 5.2

Plesk: 18.05

1 REPLY 1

Re: Issue Accessing Magento Admin Panel: Class Magento\Backend\Model\Auth\Interceptor does not exist

do you installing any new module you try to clear cache and flush