cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minicart not Updating, after adding products to cart from Requisiiton List on Apple devices.

Minicart not Updating, after adding products to cart from Requisiiton List on Apple devices.

We are facing an issue with minicart, while adding products to cart from the requisition list on Apple devices (Iphone/Ipad).

We are using Magento 2 EE, prems. And it has default Requisition List module. So when we add products to cart from Req List, It adds the products to the cart, and updates the minicart, when using Chrome or Mozilla. But, when i do it in safari it doesn't update the minicart(product quantity).

This is related to apple devices only. Otherwise working fine.

We tried to update minicart with help of observer, which is call after adding products to cart, but no luck.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Minicart not Updating, after adding products to cart from Requisiiton List on Apple devices.

Any update?

I am waiting for the reply and till then I will visit CustomWriting website because I want to hire their essay writer to help me with my essay assignments.

Re: Minicart not Updating, after adding products to cart from Requisiiton List on Apple devices.

No luck yet. The issue is still there.