cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEO section for seo relates questions and answers

SEO section for seo relates questions and answers

Hi,

We have installing magento , technical problems questions and answers and many other section for questions and answers.

Can we have SEO questions and answers section for discussion regarding seo for magento shopping carts websites.

SEO is important for all websites.

(3)
20 Comments
RebeccaBrocton
Core Contributor

Hello,

I agree. Especially seeing as Magento has a lot built in for optimising sites for search engines.

Having somewhere specific that people can ask and answer questions about these features, what they do and how they should be used would be useful. And would mean that they are not getting lost in or clogging up other dedicated areas.

Good Suggestion @shahabfk

Rebecca

www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

sherrie
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion @shahabfk. I'll keep an eye on this to see how much interest there is. In the meantime, please feel free to discuss SEO topics under Off Topic, Small Business Merchant Chat or Admin & Configuration Questions depending on where it makes the most sense based on your topic.

sherrie
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Review

MageWorxTeam
Frequent Contributor

Yes, also second creating this section.

We would also be happy to share your Magento SEO expertise there. 

divishiverma
New Contributor

Yes, i agree SEO is important for all websites.

shahabfk
Contributor

Hi All,

Many thanks for supporting idea and kudos. Smiley Happy

sheryarhaifb71
Occasional Contributor

SEO is essential part for websites ranking. And i do agree with your dieas. Is there plugin for fast indexing?

Denicharlo73b6

Hey Rebecca, I hope you're alright. I just launched a start-up named Movie Leather Jackets. People are unaware of what we're offering and that's why I want SEO of my website. Also, blue tracksuit snoop dogg is that outfit that I think can convert so much business. So, I want this product to be top-ranked.

jesicamilae14a

The most well-known cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), has no underlying tangible goods or commodities.
The monetary sector does not regulate this coinage. The UAE doesn't offer any kind of financial protection if you suffer a loss.
Although the legality of cryptocurrencies still continues to be in question, virtual currencies like BitOasis have recently been given licences to Buy Miner in Dubai in the global market.

stevenmcka6631

The first leather jackets were made of leather and were lined with fur. B3 Bomber jackets were gradually accepted by the general public and are frequently used in designer displays. To satisfy a range of functional and aesthetically pleasing requirements, leather jackets are available in a number of styles and colours, including silk, leather, and polyamide.