Idrees
M1 Certified

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hi,

Thanks Sherrie for creating this wonderful post.

My name is Idrees Butt and I am the CEO of RLTSquare (www.rltsquare.com). I am a serial entrepreneur without (yet) making any of my ventures to a $100m valuation Smiley Happy

At RLTSquare, we are dedicated to Magento development. After having spent almost three years and earning a few certifications in the team, we have decided to come out of our shell and show our faces at Imagine this year.

We (me and @omarsalman) are coming to meet and learn from all of you, to build strong connections and explore potential opportunities to work and grow together with you.

From what I know, this will be the first time a Pakistani Magento firm is going to attend Imagine. So, to show our love for all of you, we would like to bring some cool local stuff for (at least some of) you from Pakistan. If you kindly send me a small note to idrees@rltsquare.com (with your full name) and mention anything special you would like to get from Pakistan, we will be happy to bring it for you Smiley Happy

When I am not Magento-ing, I am thinking about my life's purpose and finding ways to spend quality time with my loved ones!

Stay blessed and looking forward to shaking hands with the Imagineers!

Regards
Idrees