cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento CE 2.0.4: No shipping method selection available / visible in checkout section

SOLVED

Magento CE 2.0.4: No shipping method selection available / visible in checkout section

Hello,

in my Magento 2, there are no shipping methods available or wisible in the checkout section, not even an area where shipping methods could be listed, though i set some of the shipping methods (DHL, UPS, Flatrate) to Enabled: Yes. Is there anything else I have to do to make shipping methods available in Magento 2?

Thank you.

Viele Grüße / Best regards,
withahat
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento CE 2.0.4: No shipping method selection available / visible in checkout section

The product I bought is not is has no weight - after I  assigned a weight, the shipment section was availavble.

Thank you for putting me on the right way!

withahat

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento CE 2.0.4: No shipping method selection available / visible in checkout section

For example, the Shipping Information block is not shown when the current order contains the virtual and downloadable products only.

The product I bought is not is has no weight - after I  assigned a weight, the shipment section was availavble.

Thank you for putting me on the right way!

withahat