cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until new version of my extension becomes available on Magento Connect?

How long until new version of my extension becomes available on Magento Connect?

How long does it take for the new version of my extension to become available to users after I upload it? Is it available immediately?

Thanks in advance for your help!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How long until new version of my extension becomes available on Magento Connect?

No, first your extension should pushed through an automated check, then you should wait for the Magento staff to do the manual review. I uploaded my package on Monday, still waiting. I know a guy who wait for the review since last week...

Re: How long until new version of my extension becomes available on Magento Connect?

Did you hear from Magento regarding your extension? I have submitted an extension 3 weeks ago, no news yet. Still in Technical review Man Sad

A Magento representative replied to our request within a couple days. I'm
sure that their reply time is dependent on request load, but if you've been
waiting for three weeks, you should probably follow up.

We are also facing the same issue, not being able to get our extensions approved on Magento Connect. We have also tried to contact them several times but didn't receive any reply.