cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Extension key field on Magento Connect (can't edit the extension description).

Issue with Extension key field on Magento Connect (can't edit the extension description).

Hello,

We have the issue with editing our extensions on Magento Connect. We've uploaded our extensions to Magento Connect quite a lot of time ago when there was no "Extension Key" field in place and now we simply cannot edit our extensions on Magento Connect. When we are making some changes we cannot save the changes because the "Extension Key" field is required and when we are populating that field we are getting the following error: 

An error occurred on the saving extension. SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'gomage-product-designer' for key 'UNQ_CATALOG_PRODUCT_ENTITY_URL_KEY_VALUE', query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_entity_url_key` (`entity_type_id`,`attribute_id`,`store_id`,`entity_id`,`value`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `value` = VALUES(`value`)

See the screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/yhUoQoAGJU

Does anyone know what to do with it?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Issue with Extension key field on Magento Connect (can't edit the extension description).

Hi,

Can you please let me know the steps to getting this error.

also please provide us your Magento connect credentials.

I am Magento certified developer love to help you. 

Thank You

Adrian Williams

Re: Issue with Extension key field on Magento Connect (can't edit the extension description).

I'm facing the same issue. I read some guide about it but it didn't help me. Anyone who can help regarding this issue?