cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.1.9 buyer review issue

Magento 2.1.9 buyer review issue

It's about Magento 2 review module. I'm looking for Magento 2.1.x extension: I want to have an extension that contains buyer review. I mean that just real buyer can rate/review the product, not anyone else. I found this extension ytorbyk/magento2-buyer-review (https://github.com/ytorbyk/magento2-buyer-review) that says it will add a label on buyer reviews but after installation, I didn't find anything... all reviews are same and can't find buyers. if any body can help me to create an extension step by step to achieve that just buyer can rate/review please help. otherwise please check this module to find why it doesn't show the label. I installed it with both composer and manual but results are same, after installation used setup:upgrade,setup:di:compile,setup:static-content:deploy,indexer:reindex, cache:clean, cache:flush but didn't change, still all reviews are same without any label. also, I configured it from the admin panel, but still no label shows. also, I tried to inspect element but there is not any new line to show the label or add an image or text. please help me. Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento 2.1.9 buyer review issue

Hello,

Third Party review system mostly adding dummy review until you are not adding your review

You can send email to yorto regarding to this.

If it will help you then Mark as solution or give us kudoes.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi, Thank for your response,  i mailed him and opened an issue on github but he didn't answer. if it is possible please review the extension code to find the issue. thanks a lot.

Any update? any body knows what should i do?

Hello,

Can you please enable template file and block , as I see in module there is no way to describe to call that template file.

You need to call that phtnl file.

Hope it will help you

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi, Thanks for your reply,

Could you please let me know which files should be change and what changes i ned?

i used it on pure luma 2.1.9 but not show anything... if it is possible let me have fixed extension.