cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Market Place Payments and Lack of information in Dashboerd for developers

Magento Market Place Payments and Lack of information in Dashboerd for developers

Hi,

We sell several extensions on Marketplace. When does Magento do payments of sold extensions. We have received 2 untill now (november and december) but january is still not received.

Also the developer portal lacks information. We can only see a short summary of sold products in Dashboard. Why not list sold extensions by date and with customer e-mail and mark what has been paid out by Magento. Now the dashboard is useless. Magento 2 is a great product and we love to sell our extensions on Market Place but this is annoying.

Please Magento you should take better care of your developers since they earn a lot of your money.

Thanks,

Marco

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Magento Market Place Payments and Lack of information in Dashboerd for developers

I'd recommend sending feedback on your experience to marketplace@magento.com. They're actively looking for feedback and working with vendors and merchants to improve the experience on both sides so would value your feedback.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: Magento Market Place Payments and Lack of information in Dashboerd for developers

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, I have done that already 3 or 4 times and never got an answer. Overall I am not happy with speed of answering (if an answer comes) when you ask question through e-mail.

Best regards,

KooTjoo

That's a shame. I'll send you a direct message with an alternative contact.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Thank you very much for the direct message and I have send the contact my questions.

Well that doesn't seem to help. Still no payment from Magento and no answer to any of my questions. Do other developers experience same issues?

Hope there is somebody out here that can shine a light on this.

It Would seam as if this has been going on a long time . I am unable to get payment from them for sales made in December . The customer service person told me this has never happen before however several developers are telling me they are having issues getting paid from magento marketplace . Can someone from Magento please provide some clarity on this ?

We only had these issues in the beginning. Now we receive payment every month at about same time.