cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Issue

Marketing Issue

Hello, 

our extension was declined but it is just a misunderstanding and Marketing Team suggested that we contact Magento Support Team (marketplace@magento.com) and provide a detailed explanation of the issue and we did that. We received an automated message that ticket is created (case # 03225717) but there is no update about this and now our extension is on hold. We even tried leaving the question here https://developer.magento.com/contacts, and no luck again. Nobody is replying to our emails.

What is the approximate time to receive the answer? We solved all other issues and now only this one left. 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Marketing Issue

Been there done that.

They are not really good with communication. I had been waiting for almost 2 weeks before I got an answer. Somebody has to do something about it. But for now that is how it is.

I am also facing the issue. Each error and warning are resolved. They given again and again marketing issue but not reporting what is the exact issue actually so, I can identity.

I tried to contact them via contact us section but no luck

Did you get any solution?

Hello,

I am also facing the same issues for marketplace. They are very slow in response.

Hi @AppJetty,

If you already sent an email to Magento Support Team (marketplace@magento.com) maybe you can try to reach @ltraub or @mcyrus here.

Hi @Damian Culotta and @AppJetty

Thanks for letting me know - Appjetty I show that you opened up a case on 5/2. Our team is doing some research on your question and will get back to you asap! 

Please let me know if you have additional questions! 

Thank you, 

Lindsey