cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing review

Marketing review

Hi, I recieved a marketing issue in my extension and I fixed it and resubmit on August 9th, but I haven't any reply about it. So I've resubmit again but I would like to know if everything is ok, please.

Thx!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Marketing review

You get the email every time when your extension process change from one step to another step.

Was my answer helpful? You can Click Kudos/Accept As Solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello, 

First of all, you know about what is a problem in marketing and why? such a time problem is not in marketing but in extension that you see it properly way of marketing. keep updated to your customer every day by Email or Live Chat or Skype.

Hello, 

If you faced a marketing issue then write a blog on pre-release feature and do link building on Magento community or another website, this way you got the traffic on your page and lead.

Once I have waited for 4 months until i wrote them on support.. Then it got rejected.. It has passed technical review in february, and still gets rejected on marketing because some reviewer thinks that the description is not long enough.. i must come up with some copywriting on third party service Smiley Sad

i have paid other person to do it for me, and wonder if it will pass now.. i am very very dissapointed with this process.. if someone has power to create extensions why do they force him to be copywriter??

Hello @AveoTrade 

I am happy with you because you have already submitted it. Now I already face this type of issue. I already submit my marketplace content 2-time march 2019 & Oct 2019 but all two times we get the rejection.