cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic cancel order in Magento2 possible?

SOLVED

Automatic cancel order in Magento2 possible?

Hi,

In my site I am using some offline payment , and just because I have lots of pending order status and I need to do manually cancel this order after some amount of time. Is there any inbuilt feature available in Magento2 or any good extension ? I tried the some free extension but they all buggy so I don't want o use them.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Automatic cancel order in Magento2 possible?

Hi @pradip022

Previously I was facing the same problem so I searched a lot on google to find the perfect solution and I found a one really good extension which is "Auto Cancel Order Magento2"

Trust me this is the best extension for this problem, now I don't need to do anything this manage all the things.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @pradip022

Previously I was facing the same problem so I searched a lot on google to find the perfect solution and I found a one really good extension which is "Auto Cancel Order Magento2"

Trust me this is the best extension for this problem, now I don't need to do anything this manage all the things.

Thanks

You can go with MageAnts Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order extension with good features and 100% bug free code 

View Key Features

1. This extension supports the auto-cancellation of pending payment orders. For this, an option is available “Order Status Option”.

2. To auto-cancel, the order without cron schedule, click to apply which is shown on the screen.

3. Here, the admin can able to view the result in the order grid which is located on the cancel log.

4. It supports different payment methods. Admin may able to set automated cancellation time using Auto cancel order.

5. Here, the customers are allowed to cancel their orders. They can also be able to cancel the order invoices, credit memo, etc.

Hi @pradip022

You can buy magespark's Magespark’s Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order Extension.

It allows automatic cancellation of all pending orders and pending payment order status.

Key Features

• Automatically cancel the order after the specified order status
  • Ability to set a specified time for order cancellation with pending payment status
  • Email Order Cancellation to the store admin and customers as well.
  • Re-stocks product after the order is auto-canceled.
Magento 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x

Hi,

I hope my answer helps.

You are good to go with these extensions "Auto Cancel Order" or "Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order"  These extensions allow to auto cancel orders of the specified product after some time. This extension automatically cancels all the pending orders.