cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Pricing

Bulk Pricing

We offer our customers what we call bulk pricing, and I'm trying to figure out a way to implement this on our website. In particular one of our products comes in a package of 6, So instead of opening that package we offer a "BUY 5 GET 1 FREE" within the same size . But for this product lets say its PRODUCT X, it has multiple sizes, So we have PRODUCT X set up as a Configurable Product. The BUY 5 GET 1 FREE is only offered within the same size, so that would mean a person would have to order 5 XS to get an XS free. This is also unlimited, so if the customer orders 5 they get 1 free, Shopping Cart Total = 6, If they order another 5 they get 1 free, Shopping Cart Total = 12 (10 paid, 2 free)

I am uncertain, how to set this up. I thought tier pricing would be the answer, but i don't think it would work, because the customer dont a discounted price after a certain amount, they just get one free. I can't find anywhere in Shopping Cart Price Rules to support a simple product within a configurable one. 

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to make this work?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bulk Pricing

Hello @aherrera

You can consider using this extension - Auto Add Promo Items

You can configure a rule according to which if a customer buys 5 items, 1 more free one with the same attributes is added automatically to the shopping cart.

Auto Add.jpg

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!