cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I setup logins and individual prices for customers in Community Edition?

SOLVED

Can I setup logins and individual prices for customers in Community Edition?

Hi, I need to decide whether to proceed with Magento or to seek another solution. I need to create a small e-commerce site for about 30 products, mainly B2B. Customers need to be able to create logins and to see "their" individual prices for each product. Can this be done in the Community Edition or do I need a paid extension, or even the Enterprise Edition?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can I setup logins and individual prices for customers in Community Edition?

In Magento CE you can set individual prices for specific customer groups.

In Magento 1 this setting is under Price tab of Product Edit page and is called "Group Price".

For Magento 2, click "Advanced Pricing" link under Price field on Product Edit page and use "Tier price" settings.

tier_price.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can I setup logins and individual prices for customers in Community Edition?

In Magento CE you can set individual prices for specific customer groups.

In Magento 1 this setting is under Price tab of Product Edit page and is called "Group Price".

For Magento 2, click "Advanced Pricing" link under Price field on Product Edit page and use "Tier price" settings.

tier_price.png

Great. Thank you very much for your helpful reply and the screenshot.