cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add extra pictures trough _media_image

Can't add extra pictures trough _media_image

Hello all,

Im working on 1.9.2.2, pritty new to all this and trying to add extra pictures to my _media_image line. When i use one line in total it works perfectly but when i want to add more pictures on the underlaying lines I just can't import my products file.

the stange thing is if i add an extra picture for the first 2 of my 34 products it works but when i add an extra picture to all of them it doesn't work, nor when i add an extra picture to the third product i have. i've been trieing things i found on google for 6-8 hours now and i'm really getting desperate...

for ex, this works , but the one on the bottom doesn't...

_media_attribute_id_media_image_media_lable_media_position_media_is_disabled
88/UN30_Offen.png 10
88/UN30_Geschlossen.png 20

88/UN30plus_Offen.png 10
88/UN30plus_Geschlossen.png 20

88/UN55_Offen.png 1

_media_attribute_id_media_image_media_lable_media_position_media_is_disabled
88/UN30_Offen.png 10
88/UN30_Geschlossen.png 20

88/UN30plus_Offen.png 10
88/UN30plus_Geschlossen.png 20

88/UN55_Offen.png 10
88/UN55_Geschlossen.png 20

88/UN55plus_Offen.png 10
88/UN55plus_Geschlossen.png 20

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't add extra pictures trough _media_image

Ok, for all wanting to respond i found out that when my picture data combined is over 10Mbyte for some reason my server provider doesn't want to cooperate. I guess its because i bought a cheap one for testing purposes. (i can't upload files bigger then 10 Mbyte on it aswell). So i think Magento combines the .cvs file and all the pictures as a combined entity and when it is bigger then 10Mbyte my server provider doesn't want to cooperate. Would i be correct to assume this here?

it's just very strange the files are already under /media/import so why would it matter? Does magento do a copy / paste of the pictures? i'm out of my depth here

Thanks in advance!