cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not proceed to checkout as guest magento 2.2.4

SOLVED

Could not proceed to checkout as guest magento 2.2.4

I have installed fresh setup of Magento 2.2.4 then after added product to cart and click on the process to checkout from the shopping cart or mini cart page they showing up customer login form directly. Don't able to go as a guest checkout.

Also, I have checked backend configuration store > configuration > sales > checkout over there Allow guest checkout options is 'Yes'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Could not proceed to checkout as guest magento 2.2.4

Hi @kamlesh_solanki1

Looks like you have added, Downloadable/virtual products in your cart !!

Kindly add any single product which type is simple product or other but except downloadable/virtual product !!

then you will able to checkout as an guest !!

i have check this on magento 2.2.4 fresh installation !!

Note : if you wanted to allowed downloadable product along with other product as an guest checkout then you need to set NO to Disable Guest Checkout if Cart Contains Downloadable Items  from store->configuration->catalog->downloadable product option

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You need to just run below command,

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento  setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento  indexer:reindex
php bin/magento  cache:flush
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi @kamlesh_solanki1

Looks like you have added, Downloadable/virtual products in your cart !!

Kindly add any single product which type is simple product or other but except downloadable/virtual product !!

then you will able to checkout as an guest !!

i have check this on magento 2.2.4 fresh installation !!

Note : if you wanted to allowed downloadable product along with other product as an guest checkout then you need to set NO to Disable Guest Checkout if Cart Contains Downloadable Items  from store->configuration->catalog->downloadable product option

@Manthan Dave Yes, My cart has a downloadable product. That's why showing up a popup.

Hi @kamlesh_solanki1

Yes , also i have posted solution if you wanted to allowed this even though downloadable product in your cart then still you can do it by following below option : 

you need to set NO to Disable Guest Checkout if Cart Contains Downloadable Items  from store->configuration->catalog->downloadable product option

Anyways , Glad to know that you have resolved your issue !! happy to help and keep helping Smiley Happy

I am having the same issue, no guest checkout showing up. Just get the pop  up for create an account or to login. Guest checkout was working, and has stoped. still listed as check to allow guest checkout.

Tried:

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento  setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento  indexer:reindex
php bin/magento  cache:flush

Still have the same issue.

This worked for me.