cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Book Store... Authors and books ... Help!

Create a Book Store... Authors and books ... Help!

Hello,

This is my first job in magento after a long experience in joomla and a little experience in wordpress.

I have to create a bookshop in magento 2.

I have already purchased and installed a template and everything work well.

Now I have some difficulties in creating book products.

- Each book must have one or more authors

- Each author may have written many books.

- Each author must have at least one biography.

- Invoking the author I would like to be able to go back to the list of books written by him.

This seems simple, but not for me in Magento.

I had made this in the old site, an Word Press site, by inserting the authors as articles and books as products.

But i'm new in Magento and I have some difficulties.

Can you suggest something to me? Any link?  Just to let me know how to progress...

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Create a Book Store... Authors and books ... Help!

Did you figure out a solution? I'm trying to achieve the exact same thing.

book site

I also recently developed a book site but wanted to make a site about my favorite books and essays about them here. I adore "The Great Gatsby" and that's why I write about it a lot. I don't know how to do it, but I just followed the advice from the Internet and I succeeded. I think maybe there are tips for you.

Sales at independent bookstores rose nearly 5 percent in 2018, with average annual growth of 7.5 percent over the past five years, according to the American Booksellers Association. On average, its members are profitable

greatpeople me kroger

Hi

if you find the solution, it would be great to share it here!

I'm looking for an app that can freely search for comics, novels, and books.

I think it will save us more time than searching the web.

Please share

Those were great moments when I was introduced to Asura Scans APK asura scans apk unlimited coins. It has met my needs where I am free to search for books that I like.

Hello, This is Nicholas Robinsonfrom New York. I am a professional web developer. i am creating a website for one of my clients, he's an author and wrote many books. as some other authors or some book writing service company suggested my client create a website and showcase best selling books on it. moreover, my client was successfully part of Magento 2 where he has shared many genres of books.

I know what will help you. I had the same problem. But thanks to https://barwenock.com/ I`ve solved that.

It is very helpful content. For more visit ff advance