cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide product per customer group

Hide product per customer group

I have tried to hide 1 product by SKU for 2 of my customer groups and it isn't working. Distributor group and educator group get a discount. I also have 1 product that is discounted for the general group. I have asked the distributors and educators to not order this as it is discounted for loyal customers. They would then get a discount on a discounted product. They still order... My host will not give me database access so I can only do things as a admin. I have tried cart rules by SKU and it still will not hide it or change the price higher than the discounted price. Is there a way I can do this as admin?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hide product per customer group

Hi @cbyklum

Have a look at this extension https://amasty.com/custom-options-for-customer-groups.html

It seems to do exactly what you need. For example, you can set products to have different pricing for each customer group. The main criterion of using this extension is that your products should support custom options.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Re: Hide product per customer group

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me.

I need help with the Magento program, not investing more money purchasing extra's. I also have no access to install anything anyway. I do not have Magento connect access. After spending thousands (and I mean thousands) surely I can set prices on items, not just categories...