cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How magento enterprise license works in AWS autoscale-d environment with unlimited number of nodes ?

How magento enterprise license works in AWS autoscale-d environment with unlimited number of nodes ?

Hi 

I am planning to develop and deploy an ecommerce mechansim with magento enterprise. planning to deploy the same in aws infrastructure with auto-scaling features. I am confused about license purchase here. I might have 2 nodes / 10 nodes in my clsuter based on load, need help on how to purchase license for this scenario. 

Thanks

Govind

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How magento enterprise license works in AWS autoscale-d environment with unlimited number of nod

If an instance contains more than twelve (12) cores, then an additional Server license is required for each additional twelve (12) cores. If a server contains two (2) or more instances of the Software, then a separate Server license is required for each instance.

Please check this document for detailed description: http://magento.com/legal/terms/enterprise

ASTRIO agency - quality Magento services:
Official Magento Silver partners & Certified Magento developers.

Re: How magento enterprise license works in AWS autoscale-d environment with unlimited number of nod

Hi,

I am also little bit confused for enterprise edition, please clarify follwoing queries:

1. If I want to run store with multiple instances of aws then I need to purchase separate licences for separate instances?

2. Can I use one Magento enterprise edition with multiple domains?

Thanks