cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to additional fee(Extra Fee) in Magento 2?

SOLVED

How to additional fee(Extra Fee) in Magento 2?

Hi,

I want to add additional fee (Extra fee) in total If customer have selected Insurance Fee(OR any other option like Urgent Delivery etc) option . How can I do that ? Is there any plugin or any ready-made script available for that ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to additional fee(Extra Fee) in Magento 2?

Hi Chirag,

We have perfect solution for your query, You just need to Install this extension. From this extension you can define additional fee (Extra Fee) from back-end as well as this option will display under shipping method or in shipping address section with the checkbox. So customer can easily choose this option If they want.

For more Info : Extra Fee Magento 2

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Chirag,

We have perfect solution for your query, You just need to Install this extension. From this extension you can define additional fee (Extra Fee) from back-end as well as this option will display under shipping method or in shipping address section with the checkbox. So customer can easily choose this option If they want.

For more Info : Extra Fee Magento 2

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer, It really exact solution for me. Thanks a ton.

Kudos to your team

Does the free magecomp extension allow the customer to choose extra fee or not, it seems like the customer will not have a choice with this. Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Here is one more solution for Magento 2 - https://amasty.com/extra-fee-for-magento-2.html

The site admin adds fees based on payment and shipping methods, and if a customer chooses an option to which extra fee is assigned, then the extra amount will be added to subtotal.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

The following module allows you to charge customer additional fee for specific country/countries or payment method/methods or both. The additional fee could be a fixed amount or percentage of the basket subtotal or grand total.

https://www.scommerce-mage.com/magento2-surcharge-or-additional-fee.html

Hope this helps.

hi @Shreeji_Infosys  and @Amasty 

Is this extension support multi-vendor marketplace?