cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Magento to reload product description, title and images when customer selects colour

SOLVED

How to get Magento to reload product description, title and images when customer selects colour

As per the title, how can you get Magento to reload the entire product page if a customer chooses an option like colour? I have seen this working on other Magento sites, and would like to know how it can be done.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to get Magento to reload product description, title and images when customer selects colour

Hello @GTLTD

In case it is still relevant for you, this Color Swatch extension lets you reload different product attributes on color selection with ajax. Additional attributes can be added via customization.

Magento color swatches pro by Amasty

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to get Magento to reload product description, title and images when customer selects colour

This is kind of theme specific, but I suggest that you search for "Magento swatches" functionality for the starting point; either to implement it yourself or to find an extension that does it for you.

Tanel Raja

Hello @GTLTD

In case it is still relevant for you, this Color Swatch extension lets you reload different product attributes on color selection with ajax. Additional attributes can be added via customization.

Magento color swatches pro by Amasty

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!