cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up a promotion for items in a bundle product?

How to set up a promotion for items in a bundle product?

I am trying to set up a promotion for items in a BUNDLE product, but instead of looking at the quantity of BUNDLED products, Magento seems to only look at the quantity of BUNDLE products, so it doesn't work.

i.e. the promotion is set up to 2 products, and I select 2 bundled products within the bundle product, but the promotion isn't applied. It applies only if I put 2 bundle products.

I have Magento 1.9.2, and Amasty extension Special Promotions (which this promotion doesn't use as far as I know).

In Promotion/Action tab, I tried (among others) "Percent of product price discount", and to Apply the Rule to "If any of these conditions are true" I listed the Names (SKU is not listed in my dropdown menu) of: the bundle product and all the bundled products.

Under Condition tab, I tried to both leave it blank or again fill the Names of all the products under ANY condition

Thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to set up a promotion for items in a bundle product?

Hello @zenithpoint

First of all, thanks for using our extension.

The reason why your promo doesn't work may be because some inaccuracies on the settings level. Make sure you've enabled "bundle item ship separately". Additionally, you should set the SKUs of the bundled products, not their names. Please see how to add SKU attribute to the drop down - https://amasty.com/knowledge-base/there-is-no-sku-or-any-other-attribute-condition.html

Try to re-create the rule using products SKUs. If something doesn't work, you can submit a ticket at support@amasty.com

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!