cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the multiple enties for tier prices

How to update the multiple enties for tier prices

Hello,

I am using configurable products nearer 1000 products in my store. Products are categorised by shape and color attributes. Also  i am using qty and product dropdown of BSS 3rd party extension. I have to add quantity as like 1 qty for $3.5, 5 qty for $3.20,10 qty for #3.00 etc . So Like this i have to added 40 enties for one simple product for Configurable. So From overall calculation Example one product have 20 simple products. ((one simple productsX 40 qty enties)X20)X 1000 Total Products  == 800000 enties. Lot of Time Taken Process. Could you let me know the best way to resolve this problem. Also i have tries to upload the products using csv file. But  this is also complicated process. Any other alternate way if you have let me know. Please response me Sir, As soon as posible.

Thanks  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to update the multiple enties for tier prices

Hi @inderjitvirk009
You can probably make a custom extension which recieves the CSV file. In that CSV file you will have to define Tiers with specific quantities and Product SKU as headers. Then provide the values suitable to you.

Upload the CSV through your newly created extension and process it through the catalog product model and you will see the tier prices in the backend automatically set for the products whose sku you added in the CSV file.

Let me know if I can help in any manner! 

Hello @inderjitvirk009,

You can import tier prices by the following steps:

Step 1: Export the Tier Price Data

• On the Admin sidebar, click on System > Data Transfer: Export
  • Under section Export Settings, set Entity Type into “Advanced Pricings” https://www.screencast.com/t/fBcft3zJqVjB

advance pricing

• You see Entity Attributes then pull down to the SKU attributes:
    • If your tier prices are relied on a fixed amount, put each product to be exported in the SKU.
    • If your tier prices are relied on a discount percentage, put each. product to be exported in the SKU and separate them by a comma.
  • Pull down in the end and click Continue.
  • Open the file which in the lower-left corner of your browser window and use the following exported data for your importing tier price data:
    • sku
    • tier_price_website
    • tier_price_customer_group
    • tier_price_qty
    • tier_price
    • tier_price_value_type

Step 2: Update the data

• You have to update tier price data for each product because any product with no tier price updates may be removed from the CSV file. Note: No need to re-enter unchanged products.
  • Save the CSV file after updating.

Step 3: Import the Updated Data

• On the Admin sidebar, click on System > Data Transfer: Import
  • Under section Import Settings, set Entity Type into “Advanced Pricings” and set Import Behavior into “Add/Update”.
  • Select the file that you want to import from your device by tapping Choose File on File to Import
  • You can see Check Data in the upper-right corner and then click on it.
  • The final step is clicking on Import to import your file. If it goes wrong, alter each issue with the listed data in the message and try again.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

You can also check this tool to mass update tier prices quickly without import -

https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/additional-features/magento-multi-editor/magento-tier-pr...