cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to be able to import my products but its not working

I want to be able to import my products but its not working

I click on import and upload the file but since some of the names contain "jasmine,ikhreishi" it takes it as an error since there is a comma between that. Even though i put separator as a " it isn't working, any help? The error is "Skipping row, Sku invalid" and when I search it only takes the one without the comma in the name. And I can't remove the comma as it comes with the name and I tried changing the " delimiter with other ones but I get the same issue.

1 REPLY 1

Re: I want to be able to import my products but its not working

Hello.

Because of the fact that you have comma in name the file is not parsed properly as comma is used by default to separate values in columns. You can try to wrap the names in double quotes or single quotes.

"Skipping row, Sku invalid" error also occurs because your file might be missing of other required Magento import fields or wrong column headings or encoding might be incorrect (advisable to use UTF-8 without bom).

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.