cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im a business owner www.projectors.co.uk and I cannot sort out add to cart unless clear cookies

Im a business owner www.projectors.co.uk and I cannot sort out add to cart unless clear cookies

Hi

Im a business owner www.projectors.co.uk and I run mageneto 1.9 with varnish . I am having problems with adding to cart on my site. 

New people are visiting my site and cannto add to cart. I have done a test on a new laptop today with firefox that I only downloaded today and visited apage and tired to cart to cart a product I never tried to add before

the screen does nothing- it doesnt add to cart

If I clear cookies it works.

Of course my customers are never goign to do this and I lose the sale. My developers say its because they have an existing cookie on their site, but that cannot be the case. I cant get them to fix it , Im despreate for soemthign I can say to thim or do so I can get some orders

I also seem to have a issue on my search bar that you have to hit enter two twoce to get an answer. I dont if that is related

can anyone in the forum help me

1 REPLY 1

Re: Im a business owner www.projectors.co.uk and I cannot sort out add to cart unless clear cookies

This is because Varnish does not support form keys. As a result you need to use a page cache that supports form keys. I recommend our Magento Page Cache which is a replacement for varnish and like varnish requires no database use.

View our great Magento Extensions