cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import only amazon products from a specific merchant id or Multi-channel fulfillment options

Import only amazon products from a specific merchant id or Multi-channel fulfillment options

Hello,
I need some help please. Magento newbe. setting up my first store.

This is not an affiliate store, I manufacturer and distribute products. 

I want to do something which i believe should be simple, but haven't found a way to make it happen yet.

I sell products on Amazon, all products are Fulfilled by Amazon.

I either want to be able to:

(1) direct link to MY amazon products to Magento thru my merchant id (only want the links to link to my offer for particular ASIN)

or

(2) have a third party app that would submit my website orders to Amazon for fulfillment. (multi-channel fulfillment)

I have read about M2E Pro but not sure if it can do everything i want.

(1) I want to add all MY amazon products I sell to my magento store. Some of these products have multiple sellers on the same ASIN.
I do not want customers to be directed to the ASIN and have the choice to purchase from another supplier or whoever has the buy box , (Some of these products have multiple sellers on the same ASIN)

Ideally, a customer would add products to the cart.
once in cart in they click checkout, it would take them to Amazon and the items would be added to their Amazon cart, where they could adjust the quantity, then check out and pay on the amazon site.

(2) List my products on the Magento Store, orders are processed thru a 3rd party App and forwarded to either amazon for fulfillment or to one of my Suppliers to drop-ship.

Also i am looking for an extension/module that can be purchased upfront. I'm not wanting a subscription based service.

Is this possible?
Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Import only amazon products from a specific merchant id or Multi-channel fulfillment options

Hi flyboy71,

please contact me, we can help you with this, we are currently developing a software for use cases like yours.

mfischle@fiba-solution.de

Regards,

Manuel