cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Magento work on windows server?

SOLVED

Installing Magento work on windows server?

Hey Everyone, I would like to know if it would possible to install Magento on a windows server? any guideline on that? - thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Installing Magento work on windows server?

Hi @mike_g

Well , Magento 1 and Magento 2 both have very huge difference on an application level.

But coming back to your question - Yes you can install both on the windows server.

You can seperately setup everything like Apache , Mysql , PHP or else  better option would be You can install WAMP server on your windows system.

Once you installed wamp server - with proper required configuration - then you can install Magento 1 and Magento 2 on your windows system/server.

Hope it helps 

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @mike_g

Can I know are you asking for magebto 1 or magento2

You just need wamp and you can easily insalli.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

I wonder what are the differences?

Hi @mike_g

Well , Magento 1 and Magento 2 both have very huge difference on an application level.

But coming back to your question - Yes you can install both on the windows server.

You can seperately setup everything like Apache , Mysql , PHP or else  better option would be You can install WAMP server on your windows system.

Once you installed wamp server - with proper required configuration - then you can install Magento 1 and Magento 2 on your windows system/server.

Hope it helps 

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution