cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Tier Price mandatory in Magento 2? or is it Optional?

Is Tier Price mandatory in Magento 2? or is it Optional?

Hi there

My name is Oswaldo

My developer agency says that I have to set up a Tier Price campaign for all of my products (Mandatory)

Does Magento 2 force the owner to set up a Tier Price for all of the products? or is the Tier Price an Optional feature on Magento 2?

Please, help me ASAP, I'd really appreciate it.

Oswaldo

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is Tier Price mandatory in Magento 2? or is it Optional?

Hello @oswaldo_fuentes 

The Magento does not give any features like adding the tiered pricing is required for every product or any single product.

May the developer make the customization code for the same.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Hi @dipmegpro Thank you for your comments

I have a marketplace multivendor project, but the developer agency told me that I have to set up a Tier Price campaign for all of the products (mandatory) because Magento doesn't accept having "0" or" "blank" in the fields of the Tier Price Grid.

Let's think for a while that the vendors and owner don't want to run a Tier Price campaign. What am I supposed to do as owner? I don't want to set up a tier price campaign.

The developer agency has installed a Marketplace Multivendor module as well as an Advance Pricing module.

From my point of view, something is wrong with the development because as far as I know, no e-commerce project requires you to set up a tier pricing campaign. It must be Optional.

My query:  a) Have you ever seen a Magento Marketplace project where the system forces you (mandatory) to configure a tier price campaign for all of the products? e.g. Buy 2 and get 5% Off, Buy 5 and get 10% Off.  b) May I have the Tier Price features as an Optional feature in Magento?

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,

Hello @oswaldo_fuentes 

Is it mandatory for the extensions you can set the discount as below?

Buy 2 and get 1% Off, Buy 5 and get 2% Off. increase the product base price by 2% so that the requirement is fulfilled and the price is also correct as per the owner.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Which price offer a quantity discount from the catalog list and product detail pages?
Tier pricing lets you offer a quantity discount from a product listing or product page in the storefront. The discount can be applied to a specific store view or customer group or shared catalog. get more info