cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to export all items,as well as images to an exel spreadsheet?

Is there a way to export all items,as well as images to an exel spreadsheet?

As the title says really

I have 41K items in my store that i need to turn in to a spreadsheet so i can see the items that don't have images/Add Kparts to the listing. i can also delete duplicates etc

Cheers for the help guy, Sorry my description was all over the place. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is there a way to export all items,as well as images to an exel spreadsheet?

Hello @Zako.

You can use Import/Export or Dataflow profiles to run export of all the products with related details. After the process you will get CSV spreadsheet that you can open via MS Excel. However, since Excel makes it hard to save CSV with changes/filters or won't let you chose encoding, it is advisable to use OpenOffice - free spreadsheet program created to work with CSV files specifically.

As for images, after export you will see image path in your file in format /i/m/imagename.jpg

The images itself you can find using this path via media/catalog/products directory connecting via any FTP client.

Or you have meant that you also want to download images locally to your computer?

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Re: Is there a way to export all items,as well as images to an exel spreadsheet?

Locally aswell I suppose. I am relatively (actually brand new) to Magento but I have been employed to fix some problems the previous guy had caused.

Basically we have a massive parts website that Is around 40K strong. Unfortunately the previous guy did the product side in such a way no one could understand.

My boss has requested that (if possible, I'm sure it is) export every product we have (all information as well including part numbers of items, squ, prices on website/amazon/ebay. pictures for the thumbnails and description) to an excel type spreadsheet, where we can look at all the information that may be wrong.

Unfortunately there is a lot wrong with the listings, prices/duplicates that need to be amended in a short space of time. The theory is to make the spread sheet, fix it from there and then import it all back to magento. This will also give us a physical copy for any future problems or updates.

I'm very thankful for the reply. Smiley Happy