cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAGENTO 2 GEO IP REDIRECT

MAGENTO 2 GEO IP REDIRECT

Hey guys, looking for someone who has previously used a  redirect on their Magento 2 store to redirect to an external URL based on viewers location. Can anyone recommend a fast and reliable extension

6 REPLIES 6

Re: MAGENTO 2 GEO IP REDIRECT

Hi @mario_khattar,

For your requirement I recommend the magento Geo IP redirect extension which is developed by mageplaza and also this extension is available for free.kindly refer the below link.
https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-geoip/

If my solution is useful, give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Hi guys! Who used ip2location extension for magento 2? I found it on github - https://github.com/ip2location/magento2-ip2location-countrystateblocker, but after instaling, I found that redirection doesn't work. Maybe somebody knows, how to setup this extension?

Hi @mario_khattar, you could potentially use Geo Redirect tool.

It can detect your website visitors' geolocations(like country/state/city) by IP and auto direct them to corresponding websites based on their locations.

The tool is easy to set. You can set up redirecting rules within a few steps. No code is necessary. The service will generate code for you to add to your website. Magento platform is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps!

This extension seems to be not free anymore.

Hello everyone,

I previously used the Magento 2 Geoip Redirect tool which is automatically redirect to change the IP location or store location changes. Here is no any language limitation and also used the Google API for back-end translation and admin also edit the content and store it. 

Yes, you are right. The Magento 2 GeoIP Redirect automatically redirects to

change the IP location. It also can add countries or IP for exceptions

But it is also not a free extension.