cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu in the middle of the right side

SOLVED

Menu in the middle of the right side

Hello everyone

I would like to add three menu points at the right side, in the middle of our site. Something like that feedback tab, that you can find for example at the site from hotjar.

Except that I would need three tabs like this.

Can this be done? Is there a module for it?

hotjar.JPG

Thanks a lot for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Menu in the middle of the right side

Sorry, the code required is very simple for a magento developer but it's not practical to do in admin. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You'll be able to do this with the "position" CSS attribute (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/position).

You'll want something like:

.tabs {
  position: fixed;
  right: 0; 
  top: 50%; 
  margin: -100px; #Adjust based on half the height of the groups of tabs. 
}
----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Dear Tom

Thanks for your helpful reply. 

Since I am a noob when it comes to programming, this css atribute would only work if I already have a tab, right?

But how do I get a tab in there?

So there is no module for this? Can I also hire you?

All the best

Phil

Sorry, I'm not available for hire right now. 

Yes, this is assuming you already have the tabs on the page somewhere. I don't know of an extension that will do this for you. It's just a small piece of development work to add and style the HTML. 

You could try finding a developer at https://commercehero.io/ if you don't have one. 

----

I see.

Is there a simply way to also add tabs?

Sorry, the code required is very simple for a magento developer but it's not practical to do in admin. 

----

Ok. Will see if I can find a developer who will do it for me.