cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile view like amazon.in

Mobile view like amazon.in

Please help how to create mobile view like amazon.in mobile view.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mobile view like amazon.in

Hi @chandu_c

Very sort line - but a broad topic which have asked !

Making mobile view same like amazon , it requires a proper customization/extend of magento default theme !

Meaning first you need to create your own custom theme - and based on your requirement you wanted to apply proper css and layout structure on the same !

So directly jump to make a mobile view like amazon better first create a custom theme and make it responsive and then improved it one by one by changing its structure that would be sure to help you !

Magento have very good article on devdocs how to create a custom theme so here i am sharing the link refer it for the same - https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/frontend-dev-guide/themes/theme-create.html

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hey,

I believe you want to customize the view of your website like Amazon. Mega Menu Extension

This can do it for you. It will give brief description of your site within top navigation section. You can easily show featured products, categories and can customize it in your own way.

• Professional & engaging menu appearance
• Easy customization of content
• Seven categories to display products
• Responsive and mobile-friendly design 

Could you please be a bit specific here? Going by what you said, it seems like you are talking about making your site mobile-responsive. Well, I would suggest you to keep the AMP in mind. This might be a turning point in terms of Google ranking owing to Google's recent update. Compress the images, banners and other contents of the site. Work on reducing the load time for the handheld devices.