cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Forum Content

Old Forum Content

Is all the old content of the previous forum about to go up into a land of smoke? Sad times if so, would like to see it archived myself. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Old Forum Content

I would also like to petition Magento that they publish an archive of the forums somewhere. While they were outdated, there were still valuable tidbits of information contained in them.

Welcome to the interesting world of Mag-E-Bay, all that effort gone with the wind, as ephemeral as neutrinos, disappeared into the /alt/dev/null bitbucket in the sky.

It's a mighty testament to why StackExchange despises link only answers on their website. Any fix you post for Magento over there may be around for a while, people who caught the whiff in the breeze transferred their better works over there.

Elfling, you had several thread contributions that will be missed.

It's a shame really. I moved what I could to my blog, but there are just tooo many **bleep** bits, things that you know the half knew the answer to but a quick search would refresh your memory.

I'd always look for your posts on maintenance to refresh my memory.

I was quick to get back on here and start typing, but part of me has a feeling that what I'd written wasn't valuable enough to someone else to bother saving. So in short, I'm not being too quick to replenish the library of knowledge.

Tried StackExchange, got tired of people feeling the need to edit my answers or questions because they felt the need to assert their authority. Ahh well, live and learn or should I say "It's not a bug, it's a feature"