cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack of products

Pack of products

Hi, 
I'm building a multistore. One site that is selling single packs for personal use. And a second for business customers that only sell big packs (boxes) from manufacturer.

I want to have the stock values on the single packs. Is it possible somehow to decrees the single pack value when a big pack is bought?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Pack of products

Hi @Snus24com,

That's an interesting question. If you separate these two stores into two different store views (one for b2c and one for b2b bulk orders), these stores will share the same warehouse and, therefore, stock. Your Magento will adjust stock levels automatically, so you won't need any specific extension.

Is this what you're looking for? Just drop me a note here if you have a more specific store organization structure in mind.

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

Hi @Aitoc,

Thank you for you answer. But not quite what I wanted.

Site 1 (for private persons) shall sell 1 and 1. But site 2 (for company customers) shall only sell distribution packs and they can wary from 4 to 30

So I want when a customer on site2 buys one of productX (and than for example is 10pcs). I want the stock to decrease 10 of that product.

Hope I did it some clearer

I feel like it would be easier to sell products in bundles or add increments of 10 (20, 50, whatever). These solutions are part of default Magento functionality.

Otherwise you might opt in for paid extensions. The marketplace has various options available, give them a try.

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.